Stable door into attractive kitchen/diner with dining table to seat four,electric hob, built under oven, microwave, fridge and washer/dryer. Open tread staircase up to living room with sofa, armchair, woodburner effect electric fire,flatscreen TV,Blu-rayDVD player, iPod dock and a selection of DVDs. Quite steep and narrow staircase up to second floor. Double bedroom with 4ft 6in doublebed, hair dryer, lovely harbour views and small en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, basin and WC.
Parking: One reserved space in the main car park at the top of the villageincluded (approx. 10 minutes walk). Please note: There is no car access to the property.
- Included: Bed linen andtowels (no beach towels).
- Heating (night storage and panel heaters) and electricityby £1.00 coin meter.
- Telephone: Not provided. Mobile reception poor (Orange and T-Mobile/EE good).
- Security Deposit: £100.
- Pets: 1 small to medium sized, well behaved dog welcome.
- Local Facilities: Polperro beach 5 minutes walk. Talland beach 1 mile. Other south coast beaches are easily accessible by car. Shops, pubs and restaurants allin Polperro. Looe with more facilities, 4 miles. Plymouth 25 miles. Truro 29 miles.
Farthing Cottage is a charming cottage, which has been completely refurbished,with window seats and beamed ceilings throughout and delightful views over the Polperro harbour from all rooms. Beautifully and thoughtfully furnished and decorated with quality in mind, yet retaining the character and atmosphere of the cottage, this is a perfect romantic retreat, located in a narrow traffic free lane in the enchanting village of Polperro, just steps from the harbour itself. The South West Coastal path is conveniently located onyour doorstop, so you can easily enjoy walking alongthe breathtaking Cornish coastline or take a short drive to explore the popular seaside town of Looe; in fact, both the North and South coasts of Cornwall are easily accessed from Polperro, so you'll never be short of entertainment!Welcome pack on arrival.