Ground floor bedrooms and bathroom. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 5ft king size bed. Bunk bedroom with two sets of 3ft bunks (sleeps 4). Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin. Stairs up to open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, larder fridge, freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and dining table to seat eight. Living room with large corner sofa, woodburner, 40” Freeview TV, Blu-ray DVD player and iPod dock. Stairs up to wet room with shower and hand basin.
Outside: Front patio area with table and chairs that leads onto spacious lawn. First floor balcony off living space with views and decked rooftop terrace with table, chairs, gas barbecue and hot tub.
Parking: Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Hot tub: £150 (paid with balance or can be requested on arrival).
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe) payable on arrival.
- Telephone:Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
17, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of eco homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool.
This is an exclusiveestate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
*Private, gated community.
*12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
*Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
*Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
*Well-stocked bar where you can purchase your morning coffee or your evening beer.
*Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).