The Vean - Cottage holidays in Gorran, Cornwall
Here are the details for The Vean ideal for a cottage holiday in Gorran, Cornwall. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
The Vean is a stunning Georgian country house on the Caerhays Estate near St Austell in Cornwall. This beautiful guest accommodation is nestled in the wooded Porthluney Valley, in a tranquil setting, and is an ideal base for guests visiting the area or as a venue for a special occasion. With eight luxurious en-suite double bedrooms and a beautiful guest sitting room, The Vean provides seclusion without isolation, privacy with luxury.
The Vean is the perfect place from which to explore Cornwall, the natural beauty of the coastline and its steep valleys. The architectural surprises and the inescapable sense of history all set the scene for a wonderful stay full of discovery. You could choose to explore the county’s hundreds of miles of paths either by foot, bicycle or car. And just a short drive away you will find the picturesque and historic towns of Mevagissey, Charlestown, Fowey, Falmouth and Truro.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 16 guests.
- Eight en-suite bedrooms with 6’ super king beds (can be configured as twins on request).
- Stunning dining room seating up to 18 people.
- Open fire.
- Enclosed large rear garden and patio area.
- Private driveway and gravel car park.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Sorry no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Various concierge services available (see Notes).
- All spring stays (Feb-June) include free entry and parking into Caerhays Castle Gardens.
- Freestanding electric cooker and microwave.
- Large fridge and second fridge with large freezer compartment.
- Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Televisions with Freeview TV in the kitchen and all bedrooms.
- Television with satellite TV and DVD player in the study.
- CD player and digital radio.
- Cots and highchairs available upon request.
- Gas barbecue.
- Garden furniture.
Nestled in a tranquil setting within the grounds of the Caerhays Estate and close to St Austell, sits The Vean, a beautifully restored Georgian country house with views over Caerhays Castle Gardens.
|The Vean has the following Facilities
Sea within 5 miles
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are not permitted at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 2336.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the the Cornish Coast
Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearby pub
||Cottage rental includes
- Dog Free
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
As you can see The Vean is located in a great location. The perfect base for any holiday around Gorran. And well suited to explore the whole of
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. cornwall-cottages.info is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages in Cornwall. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.