Tregadjack Barn is an enchanting, 'upside-down', detached, local Cornish stone holiday cottage elegantly furnished with antiques. It is in a private, tranquil setting within 20 acres. Nearby is the pretty harbour of Porthleven which offers a host of excellent restaurants and pubs, including Rick Stein's restaurant as well as a super fishmongers and crab shop, or why not catch your own on a fishing trip?
The Barn lies a quarter of a mile down its own drive edged with beautiful wild flowers. There are fine views across rolling farmland. Tregadjack Barn is very private and secluded, with beautiful long views over the rolling tree covered countryside to the sea at Mounts Bay, approximately five miles away.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, one with en-suite shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private garden.
- Ample parking.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- A complimentary welcome homemade fish pie will be ready to pop in the Aga on your arrival.
- Fine views across rolling farmland adjacent to the sea.
- Private west facing Cornish garden for sun into the evening, as well as a south east facing garden for those sunny breakfasts.
- Oil Aga, combination microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Digital flatscreen TV, DVD, CD/radio/cassette, iPod dock. Telephone.
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
Situated in a very private, tranquil setting of 20 acres near Sitney, Helston, this is an enchanting granite property, elegantly furnished with antiques. Nearby is the pretty harbour of Porthleven with a host of excellent restaurants and pubs.